Calling All Parents
2018-2019 School Year
Each grade will have 3 parent volunteer parties just like we
have done in the past.
The grade party information and application to become
a homeroom parent will be posted soon.
Check back regularly and watch for notices.
Information on being a homeroom parent:
- Work together to coordinate 3 classroom parties
- Work closely with the teacher and follow their wishes on the parties
- Make sure all parents who want to come in to help with the parties get an opportunity
- Coordinate food for each party (be sure all parties are allergen safe)
- Coordinate activities and games for each party
- Assist the teacher in any other volunteer needs
- Report the time of the arranged party to the Homeroom Coordinator
- Email each teacher with the names of parent volunteers (teachers will forward this information to Mrs. McDevitt)
- Be an HSA member
If you have any questions please feel free to contact
Jennifer Stanchak at email@example.com or
Lauren O'Brien firstname.lastname@example.org