Our annual Christmas Craft Night will be here soon!
We hope you will make plans to attend another fun-filled HSA sponsored event.
Prior RSVP is required.
All students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Christmas Craft Night is a great night for your school-age child to share with a parent or adult family member. There are grade/age appropriate crafts for GES students and their preschool siblings (ages 3-5), sweet treats, Christmas music, and holiday fun with family and friends! Please consider coming out with your child and sharing in some family and friend time while having some holiday fun!
Season of Giving
We would once again like to ask for donations for the Boyertown Area Multi-Service from those attending the event.
Below is a list of items that are needed:
- Beverages: Drink Mix, Coffee, Tea, Juice, Hot Chocolate
- Condiments: Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise
- Tuna/Canned Meats
- Jelly/Pancake Syrup
- Paper Products (esp. paper towels, tissues, napkins)
- Canned Fruit
- Dish Soap/Laundry Detergent
- Hamburger Helper/Boxed Potatoes
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Personal Care Products: Shampoo, Bar Soap, Deodorant
- Sodium free, sugar free, and low-fat items are appreciated for our clients with dietary restrictions.
If you have any questions, or would like to be involved in the planning/set-up of this event,
please contact Emily Gregory at
Please consider donating a snack for
one of our Food Tables!
To donate an item, please enter your snack donation
information of on the
(click here) Snack Sign Up Form.
Also, at the end of the evening, you may purchase
any leftover craft kits for $1 each.